Saturday 3 November 2018

172 Ever Best Stunning Love Quotes 2018


Stunning Love Quotes

Stunning Love Quotes, Love Quotes for Her, Love Quotes For Him


Here are some best love quotes collected and edited by pakpardes.com. Here are 172 beautiful quotes and saying to help you understand what love is, what it likes when you fall in love, blue feeling when you breakup, some wise, famous quotes & saying about love and relationship.

If you don’t love yourself who will?
Naval Ravikant

We can only learn to love by loving.
Iris Murdoch

Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity.
Simone Weil

Just be you and wait for the people who want that.
 Naval Ravikant

Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones

Givers need to set limits because takers rarely do.
Rachel Wolchin

No one is you and that is your super power.
Anonymous

Express your feelings before it’s too late.
 Anonymous

Reason is nothing less than the guardian of love.
Sam Harris

Trust your intuition and be guided by love.
Charles Eisenstein

In matters of the heart, nothing is true except the improbable. Madame de Stael

That’s all nonviolence is – organized love.
Joan Baez

Love does not die easily. It is a living thing.
 James D. Bryden

172 Ever Best Love Quotes, Love Quotes for her


We love because it’s the only true adventure.
Nikki Giovanni

A life lived in love will never be dull.
Leo Buscaglia

You call it madness, but I call it love.
Don Byas

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
Victor Hugo

You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss

The giving of love is an education in itself.
Eleanor Roosevelt

You make me want to be a better man.
Melvin Udall

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
St. Augustine

Love is often the fruit of marriage.
Molière

I am happiest when I am right next to you.
Anonymous

The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo

It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
Sean (Good Will Hunting)

Love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for.
Warren Barfield

Love is like a rubber bond and when someone lets go, it hurts the one who held on.
Anonymous

You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.
William W. Purkey

Love is an understatement: They haven’t invented a word yet for what I feel about you:
Anonymous

If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliché that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal.
John Lennon

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

172 love Quotes, love Quotes for her


Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
Pablo Picasso

Love is a cycle: When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you try to forget, you start missing. And when you start missing, you'll Eventually fall in love again.
Anonymous

Love...If you have it, you don't need anything else...and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.
Anonymous

The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.
Vincent van Gogh

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Everyone says that loves hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.
Anonymous

Love isn't finding the perfect person; it is seeing an imperfect Person Perfectly.
Anonymous

Love me without fear. Trust me without wondering. Love me without restrictions. Want me without demand. Accept me how I Am
Anonymous

Love is: a reason for living, a reason for trying, and a reason for Life
Anonymous

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.
Anonymous

Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.
Sir Arthur Pinero

The more the soul knows, the more she loves, and loving much, she tastes much.
W. H. Murray

You know quite well, deep within you, that there is only a single magic, a single power, a single salvation…and that is called loving. Well, then, love your suffering. Do not resist it, do not flee from it. It is your aversion that hurts, nothing else.
Hermann Hesse

Sometimes we let our love go unexpressed; especially towards Those we love the best.
Anonymous

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Anonymous

A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
Anonymous

What is love? In math: an equation; in history: a war; in chemistry: a reaction; in art: a heart; in me: YOU.
Anonymous

Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
Karl Menninger

Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
Kahlil Gibran

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.
 Gary Zukav

This day, I vow to myself to love myself, to treat myself as someone I love truly and deeply – in my thoughts, my actions, the choices I make, the experiences I have, each moment I am conscious, I make the decision “I love myself”.
Kamal Ravikant

Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart.
Anonymous

I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.”
Nicholas Sparks

Stunning love quotes: Everything you need to know about love and relationship
Anonymous

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
Oscar Wilde

The minute I heard my first love story – I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere – they’re in each other all along.
Rumi

Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living.
Sandra Bullock in "Hope Floats"

Earth’s the right place for love. I don’t know where it’s likely to go better.
Robert Frost

I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each others dreams, we can be together all the time.
Hobbes

When you really love someone, age, distance, height, weight, is just a damn number.
Anonymous

But one of the attributes of love, like art, is to bring harmony and order out of chaos, to introduce meaning and affect where before there was none, to give rhythmic variations, highs and lows to a landscape that was previously flat.
Molly Haskell

Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
Rumi

Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
Dale Evans

You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you.
Anonymous

Love can't be explained until it is felt, Love Quotes,


Love can't be explained until it is felt.
Anonymous

I don't care if it's not going anywhere; I really like wasting my time on you;
Anonymous

Love does not alter the beloved, it alters itself.
Soren Kierkegaard

When I close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Anonymous

I dropped a tear in the ocean; whenever they find it I'll stop loving you, only then.
Anonymous

If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you are definitely in Love
Anonymous

Ever Best Love Quotes

I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
Martin Luther King Jr

This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.
Rumi

If I love you it means we share the same fantasies, the same madnesses.
Anais Nin

Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
Howard Washington Thurman

To the world you may be but one, but to one you might be the world.
Anonymous

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Anonymous

The demand to be loved is the greatest of all arrogant presumptions.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Come out of the circle of time. And into the circle of love.
Rumi

Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
Barbara De Angelis

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.               
William Arthur Ward

Patience is the mark of true love. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person.
Thich Nhat Hanh

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.
William E. Gladstone

To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.
George MacDonald

The first person who's on your mind the moment you open your eyes after a long sleep is the reason either of your happiness or pain.
Anonymous

I fell in love with the most unexpected person on the most unexpected time.
Anonymous

There is one thing everybody wants to feel. To be loved, without begging for it. Is it right?
Anonymous

When you are important to another person, that person will always find a way to make time for you; no excuses, no lies, no broken promises.
Anonymous

Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.
Anonymous

Shakespeare Love Quotes


When I first saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew
Shakespeare

Sometimes you just need that one person who will let you talk and ramble, listen to you complain and look like an idiot, but still love you all the same.
Anonymous

Any guy can love a million girls but only a real guy can love a girl a million ways.
Anonymous

Sad Love Quotes, Broken Heart Love Quotes

The heart was made to be broken.
Oscar Wilde

I wish I could go back to a time when the most important thing in your life was me.
Anonymous

It's hard to let go of people who are important to you but it's harder to see them fine as you let them go.
Anonymous

One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.
Anonymous

Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked with anyone else.
Anonymous

Don’t be so quick to give your heart away because someone will take it and throw it away.
Anonymous

It hurts to say goodbye to someone you love but it’s the best for both of us to move on.
Anonymous

A broken heart is like a broken mirror...It’s better to leave it broken then to get hurt trying to fix it.
Anonymous

Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. Someday you’ll cry for me.
Anonymous

Like I cried for you Someday you’ll miss me, Like I miss you Someday you’ll need me, Like I needed you Someday you’ll love me... But I won’t love you...
Anonymous

MESSAGE TO ALL GUYS: If you’re going to lie about why you’re breaking up with a girl AT LEAST come up with a GOOD LIE! You cannot fly with broken wings and you cannot love with broken heart
Anonymous

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
Anonymous

“I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.”
Haruki Murakami

True Love Quotes

We waste time looking for the perfect lover instead of creating the perfect love.
Anonymous

Have you ever been at sea in a dense fog, when it seemed as if a tangible white darkness shut you in and the great ship, tense and anxious, groped her way toward the shore with plummet and sounding-line, and you waited with beating heart for something to happen?
Helen Keller

I was like that ship before my education began, only I was without compass or sounding line, and no way of knowing how near the harbor was.
Helen Keller

‘Light! Give me light!’ was the wordless cry of my soul, and the light of love shone on me in that very hour.
Helen Keller

The best love affairs are those we never had.
Norman Lindsay

A religious awakening which does not awaken the sleeper to love has roused him in vain.
 Jessamyn West

You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; and just so, you learn to love by loving. All those who think to learn in any other way deceive themselves.  
Saint Francis de Sales

People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world in chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used.
 Anonymous

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but an entire lifetime to forget them.
Anonymous

The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
Anonymous

Love shouldn't be a secret. If you love someone, tell them. You will always regret if you don't.
Anonymous

Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.
Anonymous

A guy who truly loves his girl doesn't need to unbutton her shirt to have a better view of her heart.
Anonymous

A wise person once told me that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what.
Anonymous

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
Anonymous

Nobody is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry.
Anonymous

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
Anonymous

Distance doesn't matter if two hearts are loyal to each other.
Anonymous


Inspirational Love Quotes

If I am not worth the wooing, I am surely not worth the winning.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

In reality, in love there is a permanent suffering which joy neutralizes, renders virtual, delays, but which can at any moment become what it would have become long earlier if one had not obtained what one wanted, atrocious.
Marcel Proust

Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person.
James Thurber

Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.
Barbara De Angelis

We need not think alike to love alike.
Francis David

You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyse and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.
Bob Marley

You really love him, don't you? A simple psychological question, no name was mentioned but suddenly someone came into your mind
Anonymous

Love Quotes for Him

When I'm older and my daughter asks who my first love was, I don't want to have to pull out the old photo album. I want to be able to point out across the room and say "He's sitting right over there"
Anonymous

If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever!
Anonymous

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Roy Croft

Infatuation can hold the mind for a maximum of four months. If it exceeds that point, then you are already in love.
Anonymous

The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.
Anonymous

Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
Anonymous

The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity; in a girl boldness.
Victor Hugo

We are the leaves of one branch, the drops of one sea, the flowers of one garden.
Jean Baptiste Henry Lacordaire

Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absent-minded. Someone sober will worry about events going badly. Let the lover be.
Rumi

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
Anonymous

If you can't get someone off your mind, they're probably supposed to be there
Anonymous

This sky where we live is no place to lose your wings so love, love, love.
Rumi

Love Quotes for her, Love notes


I want to do things so wild with you that I don’t know how to say them.
Anais Nin

Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.
Ben Hecht

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.
Noah from The Notebook

Love is my religion — I could die for that — I could die for you. My creed is love and you are its only tenet.
John Keats

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.
J.R.R. Tolkien

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
Valerie Lombardo

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
Angelita Lim

You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
Oscar Wilde

There is madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.
Leo Christopher

Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.
Elaine Davis

I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
Anonymous

I want to be your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.
Anonymous

I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
Leo Christopher

Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
Anonymous


In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.
Margaret Anderson

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
 A. A. Milne

I need you like a heart needs a beat.
Anonymous

Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much a heart can hold.
Zelda Fitzgerald

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Marilyn Monroe

You've got to dance like there's nobody watching. Love like you'll never be hurt. Sing like there's nobody listening. Live like it's heaven on earth. William
W. Purkey

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss

If I had a flower for every time you made me smile and laugh, I'd have a garden to walk in forever
Alfred Tennyson

Have you ever been in love? Horrible is not it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.
Neil Gaiman

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
Marilyn Monroe

You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.
Jodi Picoult

So it’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be really hard. We’re going to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…
Ryan Gosling, The Notebook

It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it.
Tom Hanks

Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all
Hemingway